Volunteer vacancies at the Hospice
Can you donate your time and skills to the Hospice?
If you are interested in volunteering at the Hospice, which provides exceptional care to local people, we are currently on the look out for several volunteers to help at our shops and in the Hospice, so why not take a look at the opportunities below? We would love to hear from you!
- Fundraising is looking to recruit collection tin canvassers. We need volunteers in Farnham, Aldershot, Sandhurst, Godalming, Hindhead, Haslemere and Camberley who are willing to look after six to twelve sites with collection tins. Every three months you will need to come to the Hospice in Farnham to pick up empty collection tins and take them out to your sites and collect the full ones and bring them back to the Hospice.
- Our Furniture Showroom and Donation Centre is on the look out for volunteer van drivers who are fit and able to move furniture.
- Our retail team is always in need of dedicated volunteers to help in one of our 14 shops. We currently have vacancies in the following shops: Furniture Showroom and Donation Centre, Farnham, Farnham central, Guildford and Beacon Hill.
- We are looking for minibus drivers to transport patients to and from the Hospice in Farnham on a flexible basis.
- The Hospice is always in need of weekend receptionists
- The nursing staff at the Hospice are also looking for people who are able and willing to serve tea to our patients.
- We are also on the look at for raffle volunteers who would be able to sell our raffle tickets out and about in the community, usually at weekends.
Volunteering can be an extremely rewarding and an excellent way of supporting your local community. For more information on our volunteering opportunities, please contact Hazel Steel on 01252 729 431 or email Hazel.firstname.lastname@example.org